So...I guess it's March and I'm not going to be able to hide this much longer (pants already feeling snug... just snug NOT tight...yet! BUT...little peanut #4 should be arriving to our household sometime around Labor Day. My actual due date is Labor Day (an appropriate day.) LOL!!! According to the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar, it's another girl. Cami has informed me that it is a girl and that her name will be "Libby." (One of Cami's little buddies.) She said that she is going to have the baby sleep at the end of her bed and take care of her in the middle of the night. She comes up to my belly and talks to her little "sister," gives "her" hugs, and is just so excited that "we" are pregnant. This has been really fun for all my girls. It really does feel more like a "family" pregnancy. Cami is more tired lately and Mark is starting to pack on a few extra pounds. LOL! Steph is excited because she is older and understands "more" this time around. Mary is a bit more reserved. I know she was feeling a bit outnumbered the other day (being in the middle) and I told her that the baby could be on her "team." LOL! Oh...goodness, my tender-hearted Mary. My sweet, sweet girls and way outnumbered hubby! But the man is smart. He'll have 5 women to take care of him when he is old and grey! All is well so far. I was having a bit of trouble today just before church got out and left a few minutes early. I really did try to exit without too much drama and as discretely as possible. However, I just want to express my gratitude to WONDERFUL ANGEL SISTER #1 who took my girls home and brought me dinner. And to WONDERFUL ANGEL SISTER #2 who called to check up on me. I really needed that tonight! And although my hormones have a lot to do with my increasingly "watery eyes," I couldn't help but cry for their kindness that was so needed! Thanks for being an answer to a prayer!

This is actually week 8 and I'm about 14 weeks right now. The technician was so amazing. She copied a picture of "baby Fenton" for each of the girls with a personalized greeting.

18 comments:
You posted this AFTER I checked your blog last night. Christian just happened upon it and called me to tell me. I am so excited for you! I wish I could be there to enjoy your pregnancy with you and help out! But you have 3 little helpers already it seems! And won't it be nice to not have to deal with night feedings and diaper changes since Cami has already offered to do all that for you?! :)
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
LOL! I saw that! I was debating whether to post or not and decided to do so and when I saw your comment I thought...oh go back, go back...there's more! I wish you were here too. You are missed! I do have "three little mommies" all ready to go! And YES Cami has already volunteered for the night feedings and diaper changes. Unfortunately, I'm sure it will be short lived as soon as she realizes what that all entails. LOL! thanks, Mikaela!!! We miss you soo!!!
Congratulations Alicia! What a lucky, lucky baby to get to come and live with your family! Thanks for the post - without it I would never have known.
Alicia!! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats!! This is so exciting. I just called Amanda to tell her, and she was thrilled for you guys!!
Congratulations Alicia! I'm so happy for you guys. How exciting for the whole family. I must admit I'm relieved. Now that I have Cami to marry Porter I need to start thinking about Bennett, I think another little Fenton will be perfect!
Thanks, Gigi, I'm so glad your a blogger now! Love your sight!
Sarah...I just love your comments, thanks for calling Amanda.
Amanda...I think we'll call this baby Elizabeth, so they can be Elizabeth (&) Bennett. LOL!!! I'm sorry we couldn't produce a boy for Maya! LOL!
Congratulations!!!!! That's so exciting! So what happened to Cami saying that she had a baby brother? Are you feeling well?
Hey Sis,
I think Cami defected when she met her friend, Libby and it just "HAS" to be a girl. I really think she's going to get her wish. We plan on becoming the fabulous five female fentons. :-)
Feeling better now that it's second trimester! :-)
I am so happy for you and your whole family. Let me know if you want to borrow some maternity clothes or baby items..I have tons ans soon they will be in storage, since I won't need them for a while. I'm really excited for you..I'm glad you took my advice...lol. You are too good of a mom not to have more!
Melissa,
How could we not take your great advice!!! Thanks for the pep talk! You're enthusiasm creates pregnancy! LOL!!!
Congrats! That is way awesome! You never know, that baby could turn out to be a boy. We though Aubrie was a boy and she came out a girl!! We were shocked.
what! how did i not know this?! alicia, i am so excited for you!!! congratulations!! what a lucky little baby to have you for a mom. seriously, you are amazing--i look up to you so much!
Congrats Alicia! This is so exciting! Feel free to drop Cami off whenever! We would be happy to have her hang out with us. I'm so happy for you. What a great blessing!
Stacie,
Well, Aubrie is the cutest non-boy we've ever seen! I'm sure it's a girl. If not...I'll change my name to "BUBBA." LOL! :-)
Rachael,
I always want to be a better mom after all the nice things you say! THANK YOU!!
Dani,
Thanks so much for the offer to watch Cami. We'll have to get them together sometime to play. If this snow keeps on going maybe we'll have to switch for sanity's sake!!! :-)
yeah!!!! We are so excited for you. I guess now that ward can take care of you. (because you are always the one taking care of the ward) Congrats! you make sweet little girls so why stop!
Lindsay,
You are so kind!
Thank you so! I think we've got a rhythm down with this girl thing. We know, however, who is making all the cute boys. :-)
I was just blog surfing tonight Alicia and read your news! That is so exciting - Congratulations!
My whole family has blog sites now - you'll have to check them out some time.
Maridon...WOWOWOW!!!
How are you? I will have to check our your kids' blogs! Thanks for the wonderful surprise!
Alicia
Post a Comment